Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mr. bloom and his plum-age

This summer I promised myself I would do things I love. Sometimes when I have a lot of time on my hands I do nothing, but I wanted to make sure to take advantage of this long summer. And so came Mr. bloom and gorgeous , splendiferious, outstanding, spectacular plum-age...


His name is Mr. Bloom and he loves peanut butter..
He has super cute tiny feet that flop flail and flare when he fly's


He has a big beautiful eye and the loveliest fiery, fantastic and favorable crest atop his head!

And loves to sit a top my dresser and show off his feathers


I love him and I had so much fun painting him. Mr. Bloom takes care of #7 on my summer break list.
And my guest post on artichoke designs takes care of number five.
What have you been doing this summer?

cheers nic

3 comments:

Breezer said...

You are inspiring to me. I have been meaning to pick up the brush and start painting again. I've been having issue with getting so stuck in my head that it won't turn out perfect, I don't even start.

Your painting came out just beautiful and you had fun doing it.

What excuse do I have...nothing.

I love you girl. And thanks.

Nic said...

thank you sooo much. its hard i used to be critical and now i just do what i want and love it !!! Who is this?
Im assuming since you said you love me i know you and i probably love you too!!!

Breezer said...

It's Bree! It gave me an option to put a poster name, but didn't post it. LOL.

I have paints and i've been staring at them for weeks now... Gotta pick up the brush!