Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Summer Break wish list

I love when people do the 20 before 20 ( insert correct number) posts on their blogs. I just think its fun , motivational and cool to see what people are doing. So, I thought I would do something similar but for my summer break. I picked a random number and filled them in with fun stuff I want to do. SO it will be my 20 things summer break wish list!



1. read 6 books( I think I get two months off and that seems doable)


2. Go to four concerts ( I already have tickets too two!)


3. SAVE money for one of my tattoo ideas ( don't buy dresses don't buy dresses dooonnnnt!)


4. Write two new poems or stories


5. Be a guest blogger on someones blog! ( I think that would be sooooo cool)


6.style a photo shoot


7. Paint a new painting, and share all the ones Ive done this semester with the blog world ( scary!)


8. Go camping at least twice


9. Do one GF post a week!


10. Sponsor two blogs


11. Come with and host a blogger event 12.sew a dress!


13.make a DIY blogpost


14.make and eat dole whip( so I can pretend I am at Disneyland)


15. Go on to some new beaches in the area with my love.


16. Eat more veggies!


17. Volunteer


18.make my own almond milk


19.make ravioli ( GF of course!)


20. sleep past 6:30 a lot

1 comment:

Jhen.Stark said...

Hi There,

I received a comment from you on my "Blog Design Page" on From Here to Eternity asking for my email address. I was unable to find another alternative to contact you, so I came here...

If you are still interested in a blog design, email me at Jhen.Stark@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest and now I'm about to browse through your blog ;)