Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What I Wore: Tea party

Today is so nice but a bit windy outside. However, I knew I wasn't doing much besides homework adn a few errands so this cute little dress wouldn't be a huge issue.
I love all the girly details of this dress. Ruffle sleeve,perfect roses all over,tiered skirt and of course pink!

I paired it with this vintage apothecary necklace I got after my great aunt died. It beautiful and reminds me of her when I wear it. She was super stylish and always wore TONS of rings. 




 I paired it with some intense fushia tights because I really didn't want to wear black tights AGAIN. Not sure if it really goes but for me it goes!


outfit detail: Dress-Tea&tulips, belt-buffalo exchange, and tights-target.
I hope everybody's Tuesday is wonderful!!

No comments: