Friday, March 2, 2012

what I wore: Flower power

 Today is the second day of my birthday week...yes second. My fiance tried to tell me that I couldn't start until Monday , but I decided I just get some extra days! Today started good because yesterday ended soooooo well. I am currently finishing my BA in communicative disorders at SFSU and had been applying to grad school. Well I got an email from the director of our department saying I was chosen to move on to level two of the application process. The fact that I even get this opportunity is amazing. Our program is incredibly hard to get into, only about 10% get in nation wide. So its fair to say that I am thrilled. Lets hope I pass level two!
Today warmed up so I threw together a bunch of my favorite items of clothing and accessories and made this outfit!
This gorgeous necklace my boy bought for me when we went to Puerto Rico.




I love the ruffle detail and the sweet tie. Don't mind my bra strap..lol


This is one of my favorite dresses. it comfortable,adorable and always makes me feel good.


These are my favorite shoes right now. Leopard print clogs yes please! And they are really comfortable ,so commuting in them was easy peasy.


outfit details: Head scar:thrifted,necklace:hand made in puerto rico,Dress: Macy's, Belt: forever 21,Tights;target, jacket: tucker for target and shoes: khols.
I hope your Friday was wonderful!

No comments: