Friday, February 10, 2012

Come Fly with me

As I was picking out my outfit last night its no surprise that my dress came from my current obsession tea&tulips. I feel like half my closet is from her shop...and I'm not complaining. So,I was going to take pictures this morning but I got up at five...so it was a no go. Then I tripped over the muni tracks at school . I scrapped up my knee but didn't tear my stockings!!! woot!So I decided to goof off in my wardrobe pics today.








Detail: Dress vintage (Tea&Tulips), shoes from shoe dazzle and tights from JCpenny

6 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

so cute!! and i love the red maryjanes you wore it with!!!

xo!

Nic said...

Thanks! I just got em yesterday and decided they dbe perfect with the balloon dress

Sophia Alexandra said...

dem shoes!!!! Do want!

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Britt+Whit said...

love the vintage dress with the red heels! so cute

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

libby said...

loooove your adorableness and the way you shot these pics with your personality coming thru :)