Monday, June 27, 2011

dresses dresses dresses!!!

SO I am selling some of my vintage, thrifted and previously loved clothes. My aim really isn't to make a lot of money but to get them to someone who will love them . If you would like one email me at snicklet89@yahoo.com. Shipping is free within the united states and all transactions will happen through paypal or in person if you live by me :). If you want more pictures or have measurement questions email me!! Also if you live near me you can come try stuff on first :)
Check back for new items
Stretch polka dot shirt dress. This can be worn as a medium to large shirt or a dress for small to medium : 10.00



Olsenboye floral bustle dress size small -medium. 10.00
SOLD
ModCloth Yellow So cute Jacket ( s-m) Only worn once: 13.00


Styles plaid wrap shirt( tag read small but its a wrap shirt so could fit up to a medium): 8.00$
Final Touch pencil skirt( waist size 24-27): 12.00


High waist rose bud skirt: small medium 10.00$






Old Navy cream shift dress: ( size medium) 10.00$


Yellow&Floral dress: ( size xs/s) 10.00$







Vintage stripped dress( belt and pin included- medium to large) : 16.00$

Vintage polka dot tie front jumper:( tie front allows small to large to fit easily) 16.00$




Polka dot retro dress ( fits like a medium) 12.00

SOLD
Urban outfitters lace collar dress:( small to medium) 12.00



SOLD
American Apparel Jersey short alls ( Tag is a M fits like medium to large) 12.00$


SOLD
F21 embroidered summer dress: ( size small) : 8.00$


SOLD
BALLET TULLE DRESS 10.00



SOLD
Navy ruffle sleeve dress:( small to medium) 10.00$



SOLD
Vintage plaid Pancho: 14.00

3 comments:

Kim4leafclover said...

would love the plaid Pancho, but pretty sure it wouldn't fit. Can I try it on first?

Zelina Garza said...

I really love this post and there's a lot of dresses I love unfortunately I think my bust will be a problem :( BTW i love you posing in those photos you like a real mod cloth model. :)

Nic said...

HJa yea they are some modeling pics of mine. thanks. I totally think the stripped one could fit your bust. My friend who is has giant boobs fit it.