Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love Notes: Us




I did a MOCK wedding shoot with one of the most wonderful friends a girl could have, libby of libbyloo photography for an new site. And honestly I swooned and almost believed the photos myself when I saw them. When the boy saw these he called just to tell me how beautiful he thought i was , how much he loves me and how he can't wait until our real day.

Dallas one day it will be our wedding ( soon?!) , but it doesn't matter because it always has been and always will be us!
I love you endlessly ..your mock bride!


4 comments:

Libby said...

aww I love you, LOVEBIRDS <33 :)

Caitlin said...

Oh my goodness, that dress is gorgeous! And so are you both, of course :)

Nic said...

I know I am in love with the dress!

artichoke said...

Beautiful!! Such great photos :)