- 1 cup unsalted butter( I used Earth Balance)
*soak your sticks
* prepare your pans with foil
* preheat oven to 375 degrees
I suggest doing this before you make the dough so the peaches can soak up the yummy cinnamon and nutmeg.
* Cut up the peaches into tiny bitty chunks and add nutmeg/cinnamon to taste. Let it sit until you're ready to fill your pies.( if you let it soak over night in the spices you get a stronger taste)
*3.5 cups of GF flour
*1 cup unsalted butter or butter substitute
* 8 Teaspoons of chilly water
Use a pastry cutter or if you don't have fancy stuff just two forks to cute the butter into the four. Do this until there are only little pea sized chunks. Then add the water to the flour mixture and mix together until it begins to bind. At this point you can role and use a cookie cutter or rim of a cup to cut the dough into little round.
* Put the sticks on the bottom layer first. You want it in the pie all they way to give it stability.
* Put a little scoop of peach filling. You can decide bas
ed on how big or small you made your pie pops. Just remember they need to close and stay on the stick. I put a spoonful in mine.
*Put the top layer on and pinch the sides shut.
* Poke little holes in the top with a fork.
* Make sure you cover the pie sticks with foil or they will burn
* Cook for about 25 minutes.
****Make some whipped cream : heavy whipping cream, vanilla and sugar*****