Nic's Hot Chocolate Pepermint SticksSupplies:
* ice trays or shot glasses
* mini candy canes
* choclate chips( you decide what kind ;) )
* a pan
Make 'em and then eat 'em:
-rub some butter or oil on the inside of your ice trays or shot glasses and preopen your candy canes.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a pan and if needed add water or butter to get desired consistency
-When they are properly melted pour the chocolate into teh ice cube trays
- stick the candy canes in and let them dry
* you might want to use a piece of paper to hold up the canes nice and straight
Package 'em or eat 'em:
I gave mine away as gifts to i wrap with reindeer cellophane, ribbon and home made tags with direction.
To eat just stir in a pipeing hot cup of soy milk or moo milk . Or you can even just eat it off the stick a few of my friends enjoed that too.
***Happy holidays all ****