I made some yummy in my tummy pizza. And the part my tummy liked the most was it was gluten free!
It's really quick , easy, and delicious.
You will need:
1. 2 1/4 teaspoon active yeast ( I used rapid rise but you do not need to use that.)
2. 2/3 of HOT water ( Don't boil just turn your tap as hot as it goes)
3. 1 teaspoon of agave , or your prefered sweetner.
4. 2 cup of Pamela's baking and pancake mix. ( You can use your favorite premade flour mix or make your own.)
5. Teaspoon of olive oil.
6. Extra ingrediants: Your favorite soy cheese, if you eat meet , garlic, sauce...ect.
preheat oven 450
Combine the first threee ingrdiants and is stand for about ten minutes. It will start to get foamy and you will know its ready. Next add the rest of the ingrediants into your yeast mixture. At this point I also added some italian seasoning( basil, oregano, thyme..you can get premixed) I like this best because you end up with an italian herb crust that is to die for.
Next pat or roll the dough into a round with a high outsdie edge for the crust. Then brush the crust with oilve oil and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes. When its done put sauce and favorite toppings !