Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm back: The Best Day of my life

So, It has been one month exactly since I married my best friend.
Planning the wedding and the day of the wedding offered struggles I did not foresee, however it was all worth it. The wedding was beautiful, I was surrounded by wonderful friends and family, and I DANCED my butt off all night. With a few hiccups the day of it turned out better than I imagined. I cried more than I thought I would ( like every time I opened my mouth or looked at my husband!), I realized what a strain a wedding puts on yourself and the people involved and I realized how close I was to my mom and my pat!
I do feel however, that I grew up a lot in the process. I am slowly becoming the adult woman I know I am supposed to be.
No more talking here are some pictures!!!( just a few because I don't have the professional ones yet)










Just some of me and my man!
Happy one month and here's to mannnnnnnnnyyyy more!

No comments: