Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding


So I have been biting my tongue for a couple weeks as I prepared and planned for my wedding pre-proposal. I know it sounds a little premature , but the mister and I decided to start. We have been talking seriously about getting married for a year now and frankly I've known its him since the moment I saw him as I walked down the steps in the DFW airport we i went to visit him a couple years ago..but more on that later :).

But since he planned to propose soon he said it was fine if i started. A week ago today he proposed in my back yard under the stars . It wasn't the way he wanted it to be but he put my wants and eagerness ahead of his own desires for our proposal and did it. I am incredibly lucky and grateful to have a man in my life that makes me number one in everything.

I have the venue and date booked: May 18th in this lovely Garden where I live. It is basically magic. And they take care of everything except invitations and flowers....so I am practically done planning...strange. Here are some pictures....





I'm thrilled to finish planning, get dresses with my brides maids( Ashley(moh), Amanda, Sabrina and cami) and finally be legally bound to my best friend and the best man I know. Expect lots of wedding posts and ooshy gooshy love posts to my soon to be hubby.

YAY IM GETTING MARRIED!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Lurve!

Kelsey Rosie said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. And SO excited to see all you have planned :).

XOXOKelsey.

Libby said...

is that the wedding venue brownstone? I shot a wedding there last august, it's really beautiful!