Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My weekend/week: photos, fun and family

This weekend my uncle Danny flew in from New Hampshire with he new , beautiful wife and his new daughter Massle ( maz-lee)! Saturday we all went to Alcatraz then tourist-ed it up all around SF and then Sunday we spent the day together doing fun Easter stuff. I am so glad to see my uncle Danny again and so happy to have new additions to my family.

This is what we did :








Easter began with candy , candy, candy!


We also colored some eggs! Massle and I hid them for the adults to find.And massla and uncle Robert went swimmin...it was way too cold for the rest of us





Then we went to Benihana's for our last night together


All in all it was a wonderful weekend/week!! I love my family and can't wait to see them again.

Have a wonderful week all

cheers
-nic

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like a super fun time! You have beautiful family. :)

I have to admit I was really confused by the jail picture when I first just skimmed through the page, haha.

P.S. Good luck on raising funds towards Celiacs research! I have a friend with Celiacs, so it touches close to home for sure. ♥

Nic said...

ha you know my time in jail..lol
thank you so much. If your friend blogs pass the post along !