Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WAM BAM birthday post: picture heavy

This birthday was amazing and filled with fun here are a ton of photos!!

He made me dinner: GF popcorn shrimp, artichokes and got my JC wedges!!






I got my eyebrows threaded, made us felafel's, finally got to watch Toy Story 3 and had photo shoots with my BFF Ash.





Got amazing M&M's, dressed up , watched a creepy movie with dal and ash and then got kissed.


Dal's mom got me a cute lady bug necklace, we went to see the adjustment bureau it was soooooo good, i got to stuff a bunny at build a bear, got GF vegan pizza and ash came over again yay!


For my actual birthday Dal took me to cafe gratitude and we saw Rango!!! It was such a good movie, everyone go see it!
Had such a great weekend!!!! I feel so loved and can't wait to start another year of my life. And since my mom was out of town seeing my lovely aunt get married next weekend I get to celebrate with them next weekend!! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and love!! And especially to Ash and Dal, my two boobaboos, for always being there and letting fall asleep at ten every time we hang out! I can't believe I got a whole five days dedicated to me, that's crazy and so sweet!
So, good bye 21 and welcome 22 !

cheers
-nic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im so glad you had a fabulous birthday, love <3 You deserved it!! xoxoxo can't wait to seeee youuuu sunndaay!! :D :D :D