Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quick an easy way to spice up your summer favs on the BBQ: Asparagus!!



I love love love summer because that mean BBQing. And in my humble opinion most everything tastes better when it is cooked on the BBQ. Last weekend my brother came over and we decided to BBQ some asparagus. His friend mason suggested marinating it with something you might have right in your fridge.

What you need:
Asparagus
foil
Italian dressing
freezer bag

What to do:
Cut the bottoms off the asparagus. Put in a freezer bag. poor dressing on. Shake shake shake to cover the asparagus. Let sit for a bit. Wrap in foil and throw on the grill until it is cooked to your liking!
Enjoy!
Gluten free and vegan!


If you're like me I was uncertain about the Italian dressing covered asparagus, however it was delicious!!!!! Its a quick and easy way to spice up one of MY favorite summertime BBQ favs. So, give it a try you just might like it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Feel free to surf my webpage ; get your ex back