Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long time no blog

Okay let quickly catch up
1. Went to bridge school training camp. Got trained in AAC and am incredibly fortunate to have met so many professionals , friends and kids.
2. got the first part of my sleeve done at the Flying Dutchman. It is beautiful and I cant wait to get her colored in.
3. Went to Disneyland to see some of my best friends in the whole wide world and go to go to the happiest place on Earth.




4. Got glasses and now I can see!
5. Got a beautiful puppy of my very own from HALO and her name is Poppy.
6. My grandma moved in and my cousin Robert moved into a home with other kids like him ( he has down syndrome).


7. Visited family in Arkansas



8. my mom got a puppy too and so did my brother



9. spent a nice summer with the misters kids

10. And school has started with a bang.


Soon I will write a full post about The building Bridges training camp and some recipes to come soon too! Hope everyone else had a summer that was jam packed with fun too.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Lots going on in your life, kiddo! Excellent! Sorry I missed seeing you this summer.

Love,

Auntie Angel