Monday, May 2, 2011

Kind hearted blogger pledge


I cam across this blog and I was so extremely touched! DO you ever have those days where you think the world is reaching out to help you . This brought me some peace and some hope for this wonderful blogging world.

The Internet can be used or as i like to put it be abused all the time. People stalk, creep and spread their negative hurtful opinions. And honestly this is not the place for them. So, I am going to take this pledge so that I am more aware of my actions and hopefully others will be too.
I pledge to blog with not only myself in mind but others, to forgive and forget others public slip ups and spread only good stuff via my blog.

let go of the negativity !Spread the compassion and kindness!



AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
  • create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
  • make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
cheers!
nic

3 comments:

artichoke said...

That's a great pledge. You get back what you put in. So keep the positive energy flowing :)

Nic said...

thanks! It lets me find kind hearted bloggers and people like you!

Zelina Garza said...

I love this pledge. great post. I love the positive way of thinking.