So this last week/ weekend has been crazy , but I am choosing to be thankful for a lot.
1. I attended my step dad's mothers funeral. That is sad but thankfully she lived a long life and i LOVE spending time and bonding with my pat. I AM THANKFUL
2. My grandma( moms mom) had a horrible heart attack but she is coming home to MY house and I got to spend the weekend with my mom, my pat, Dallas, and my uncle Robert who is wonderful. I AM THANKFUL.
3. These weeks have been crazy and super woman, formally known as my mom, but I think they might be evening out and I am glad I got to help my mom. I AM THANKFUL
3. This weekend I am going on a Friday early V-day date to cafe gratitude, Saturday going to the farmers market with my beautiful bestie Ashley , then she and I will see a movie will my newly beardless boy AND Sunday GF Monte cristo vegan style for me meaty and cheesy for him! I AM THANKFUL
4. I was able to change my schedule so I have a four day weekend. I AM THANKFUL.
There are always ALWAYS negative , sad, bad, useless distractions , tragedies going on in everyone's life, however there are little blessing settled in each one. So I am taking the time to be thankful
Oh an GF recipe to come!