Monday, January 24, 2011

Love notes: Long, hard day

Today I started up a new semester and unfortunately Mondays I am in school for 7 hours. after which I promptly ( and always) begin homework. I sat for three hours after doing homework and guess what?!! I did not finish it all. It makes me feel a little defeated , like I wanna just curl up and be the pout-o-matic. But I remember why I am here, how much I am making my mommy proud, how much money this is costing, and one certain boy who I will get to see once I make it through the weekend.

So despite the heaping load of homework that will only worsen by this time tomorrow and my ridiculous exhaustion and despite my this uncreative love note you still put a smile on my face.

I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i don't know how you do it! proud of you pretty lady! i cant wait to see your gorgeous face tomorrow