Saturday, October 30, 2010

One Year: Finding love, friendship and myself!








Happy
One
Year










The last year of my life has been one of the most eye opening years of my life.
I can't even begin to collect and organize all of this last year. I have gained and solidified life long friendships, let myself just be regardless of anyone else and found LOVE.
Thursday was my one year with my wonderful boyfriend Dallas. He is by far the most kind , compassionate, smart, funny,understanding, giving man I have ever known. I could gush on for hours but i would rather get back to spending time with him. Friday he took me out to PF changs and a movie and today our best friend Ash is here with us to hang out for Halloween. Thank you Dallas for the most amazing one year cannot wait for a million more!!


Playing before our food came




My friend Amber works at PF and got us flowers for our table!


OUR FEAST( gluten free vegan; thank you amber for making it all yummy)


Live , laugh, love









No comments: